Whole Food Fiber
Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal (GI) tract
- Supports the immune system
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.